Automatic Straight Knife, Fingerjointer, and Face Grinders
- Upgraded replacement for the famous R912 at a lower price.
- Fully automatic face and back grinding.
- Most accurate fully automatic fingerjoint head grinder available.
- References fingerjoint heads from the O.D., increasing run time.
- Grinds planer heads automatically.
- Face grinds mill-to-pattern cutters automatically.
- Universal programming interface for the type of grinding required, number of rotations and variable stock removal.
- Fully automatic regrinding of mill-to-pattern cutters, fingerjoint heads and solid cutters in HSS, carbide or stellite. Even with built-in shear angles. Straight knives or planing knives also automatically ground in the heads.
- Fully enclosed steel enclosure for better control of coolant overspray and increased operator safety.
- Wheel adjustment and table speed controls are electronic. No more wearing adjustment shafts and compensation for hydraulic fluid viscosity.
- Manual grinding of planer heads.
- Manual face grinding of mill-to-pattern cutters and fingerjoint heads.
- Grinds solid cutters, router bits, saw blades, and shaper cutters in HSS or carbide.
- Grinds planer knives in the head for greater accuracy and finish quality.
- With the optional Router Bit Attachment, the Rondamat 168 will grind router bits with 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" shanks, and shaper cutters for 3/4" arbor shapers.
- All C5 collets, shafts and spacers included.
- Face grinds mill-to-pattern tooling and solid shaper and moulder cutters, even if they have built-in shear angles.
- Resharpens saw blades up to 13.8 inches in diameter. Maximum 36 teeth<
- Precision bearings from SKF. Made in Germany.
- Solid cast iron components ensure maximum rigidity.
- Accurate adjustment markings for all setting elements and smooth, precise locating stops.
- Modern design, easy operation. And everything you need from the grinding wheels to coolant is included in the price.
More Details? Click here for the Weinig Website