Industrial Series These premium quality industrial blades are the result of over 30 years of experience and know-how. The best materials, quality testing and high-volume manufacturing together deliver an excellent value, quality blade.
- Standard set consists of two 40 tooth outside saws blades 1/8″ kerf, one 1/4″ chipper, two 1/8″ chippers and one 1/16″ chipper.
- Cutting material: Tungsten Carbide.
- Hook angle: 0?
- To cut grooves and dados in soft and hardwoods, plywood and veneered panels.
- Groove widths adjustable from 1/4″ to 13/16″ maximum width in 1/16″ increments. Wider grooves can be obtained by adding spare chippers.
- On table saws, sliding table saws and single or double end tenoners
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 5 in|